This position is responsible for propelling and sustaining on-going growth of SunTech products for the Veterinary Market by: developing detailed business plans and marketing plans; developing target marketing platforms; focusing on increasing revenue, gaining market share, and exceeding profit objective both domestically and internationally.
- Executing strategic marketing programs to achieve organizational sales goals that drive revenue and profit.
- Conduct a performance analysis vs. current sales and program goals.
- Develop marketing material and promotional ideas on both the design and content of marketing materials to promote SunTechʼs veterinary products.
- Create and launch sales/marketing activities, related to product lines.
- Create and deploy promotional campaigns with strategic partners to build the business.
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives and analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
- Provide sales support to SunTech employees, distribution partners and veterinarians.
- Development of both long term and time critical initiatives.
- Manage business ventures through the various stages of growth in both the US and the international market
- Collaborate with distributor representatives to support, provide information, schedule promotions, resolve problems and train them on SunTech Veterinary products.
- Provide support and training to partners and end users.
- Develop sales presentations and proposals
- Implement the equipment sales force.
- Foster synergy to improve productivity, creativity, and innovation.
Customer Service and Outreach
- Discover, vet, establish and maintain strategic relationships with distributors and partners both nationally and globally.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with key decision-makers of key accounts.
- Support existing distributor relationships with help in interpreting sales materials and promote sales opportunities.
- Plan and direct all Sales and Marketing in-house training sessions
- Combine medical and management training to oversee both clinical and administrative aspects of running the veterinary division
- Instruct new SunTech hires on product overviews and demonstrate how to operate the equipment.
- Train, equip and develop strategic partner demo program for strategic partners.
Research and Development
Work is performed in an office setting approximately 50% of the time with the other 50% traveling.
Three years’ experience in direct sales. Experience in medical device and veterinary industry preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.