The Graphic Designer is responsible for corporate brand management and design, development, and maintenance of materials that directly impact the customer experience with SunTech Medical products. This includes all printed customer facing materials such as sales sheets and brochures, product packaging, product labeling, user manuals and other instructions for use. Support for the development of promotional campaigns (print, email, and social) and trade show/event material will be required. This position will work closely with product management and sales to support the various department and corporate objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain corporate brand standards and develop new standards and templates as needed.
- Design, develop and update graphics and layouts for product packaging and labeling, user manuals and instructions for use, product and corporate brochures and other collateral.
- Support promotional activities & trade show materials based on a working knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Work with staff in adjusting designs to fit their needs.
- Communicate with external print communications vendors, such as printers, photographers, freelancers, or other technicians as needed.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of print specification documents for all printed material.
- Responsible for organizing and continually updating the image library, including product photos, usage photos and stock imagery.
- Responsible for organizing and continually updating the image and logo database available for outside partners.
- Work with product managers to update social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Assist product managers in writing and editing documents as needed.
- Other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education: Degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, business or other related fields (Minimum of Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- A portfolio is required
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in a Graphic Design role
- Comfort working in both OS X and Windows environments
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite of print design programs: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of photography principles and photo editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sharepoint, Salesforce, and Pardot knowledge a plus, but not required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Ability to make appropriate links in work requirements and anticipate next steps
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Work is performed in a normal office environment.
Sun Tech Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.